Friday, December 16, 2011

Do you recognize me? It's me...Meg


I decided to dress up in my reindeer horns and head out to visit my friends on State Street.


Figuring out where to go first was easy....My first stop was Sugar.Sugar.  notice the reindeer food?  Thank you Dana for thinking of me.  



I may grab one of these delicious swirled suckers...what a nice gift for my friends.  



I'm going to have her box me up a dozen cupcakes too.  EVERYONE will love me for this gift.


I'm going to stop in and say "hello" to Mandeep at Unique Arch.



Mandeep thought she could do some threading on my eyebrows but I think not...dogs are suppose to be fuzzy.



I scurried down the to Arbor on State and found a perfect gift for one of my friends.  Luckily they wrap so I could hide the package.  


and yes...I love kitties!  



Whoa friend...It's me, Meg posing as a reindeer.


Off to MaValise.


I think this ornament will look perfect on my tree at my house.  MaValise has sooooo many to choose from.





awwwwwww.  



Time to take a lunch break at the Wild Pear!


They serve martini's!!!!



I met so many wonderful people today! 


You may not know this about me but I buy ALL of my craft supplies and paper from Cooke Stationery. Robin helps me find the things I need.


  


Notice...the Cat Lovers book?  What a fun gift for Apple the cat.


One of my favorite people in the world is my owner, she owns the Mary Lou Zeek Gallery.
In case you need to visit me, I'm at the gallery...usually sleeping in my soft bed that's upstairs.  I love visitors!


  


I love these little prints by Margarie Weiss.  Dogs of course.
  

Time to nest with Jan Gassner's woodcarved door.

Visit State Street!  
We are dog friendly!







No comments:

Post a Comment